“And above all,
watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you,
because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places.
Those who don't believe in magic will never find it.”
― Roald Dahl





Saturday, October 23, 2010

Pink Saturday

Wow! The weeks are just flying by...it's Pink Saturday once again!
This is strawberry lip gloss, couldn't resist the container.

Helena and I made this little birdhouse.

These are rings!

And look at these little doughnut earrings!

Please visit Beverly at How Sweet the Sound for a list of all the pink contributors this week.

7 comments:

  1. Love all your pink - you are so much more organized than me to get this all on today - with the tea party and all!
    will be back later!
    cheers, dana

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many cute things to comment on-I don't know where to begin-love the bling/bling rings-I'd wear those!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your sparkly pink birdhouse! Happy Pink Saturday and Happy Weekend ~ Have a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my fav is the doughnut earrings, too cute.
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your rings...gorgeous!

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  6. So creative! I love the skeletons dressed up with bling! I'll have to remember that!
    Happy PS-thanks for visiting my blog and your sweet comments!
    Roselle

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your comment, I really appreciate it:)