“And above all,
watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you,
because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places.
Those who don't believe in magic will never find it.”
― Roald Dahl





Saturday, October 30, 2010

Halloween Tea Party Winner

Hello,
I don't really care for the random number generators very much, although I'm sure at one point or another I will have to use one...So for now, I decided to use the method that Bear's Mom uses...she asked a wonderful child to pick their favorite number.
So, I asked Helena for a number and she picked #19, I checked the comments and the
19th comment is from Lisa at Suburban Retreat
Congratulations Lisa, email me your info please!

9 comments:

  1. Congrats to your lucky winner! And Happy Halloween eve! :) Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for dropping by my place today. I always enjoy your visit. You made some lady very happy with this win.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to Lisa your lucky winner!

    Happy Halloween,
    Jacalyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to Lisa--and oh what a cute story about picking the numbers!!! The girls are on my blog now...it's really cute!!!
    XO
    Happy Halloween!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, you have the most wonderful halloweenish goolish, but very artsy looking blog here. Thanks for visiting me and making a nice comment. Your blog has been so fun finding. I am your newest follower.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to Lisa...Yes, you can always find a cutie to pick a number for you :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Marfi ... OHMYGOODNESS, you have no idea how excited I am! I have NEVER won ANYTHING in my entire life and this prize is so EXCITING ... I can't believe it! THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH! I haven't been around this weekend and it's now very early Sunday morning and I'm just checking out all my blogging friends when I saw your post. I'm now heading upstairs to wake up my hubby to share the news! I'll email you my information! THANK YOU AGAIN!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Halloween!
    Blessings to you on these chilly magical days of the year, may the passing of the old year sweep aside all your fears and worries and the coming of the new bring you joy, happiness & honour.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Halloween/Samhain!

    Congratulations to the winner!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your comment, I really appreciate it:)