“And above all,
watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you,
because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places.
Those who don't believe in magic will never find it.”
― Roald Dahl





Thursday, August 30, 2018

Take a word challenge

The challenge this week is black, white and red.



I decided on a kitty this time because
about four weeks ago, my little Tabitha cat
slipped out the back door.


 It was around ten in the evening..
We spent 6 1/2 hours looking for her..up and down the streets,
calling for her..crying..worrying..walking..
I'd read that if your cat gets out, 
you should put their litter box outside by the door, they can smell it and
will come back to use it, if they are so inclined..
also recommended..
heat up tuna or wet cat food in the microwave and set it outside.
(the stinkier the better) 
When calling out for your pet..use a soothing voice..they can tell if you're stressed out .
Long story short..
we got her back..
she was super skittish and needed a good coaxing and a quick grab
to bring her in to safety, but we got her!
I'm 90% sure it was the recommendations that helped.



Hope you have a beautiful day!

Next week on the 5th is our first Haunted Humpday of the season!!
come back and visit..there might be a giveaway:) 

See you soon!

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful label...purrfect!
    So happy you got your little kitten back safe and sound🐈

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the black kitty. Makes me think of my beloved Ink. I had heard those things to do, too, if your kitty bolts. Ink, when he was young, bolted out the door a time or two. We were lucky. The world must have seemed so big to him that he would just stop at the bottom of the stairs. So glad you were able to find Tabitha. She has such a sweet face and beautiful eyes. I'm looking forward to finding out about Haunted Hump Day

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a fabulous digital cat tale. The way you framed the cat and the moon is perfect.

    Wonderful news about your Tabitha. Bleubeard no longer wants to go outside, but when he did, he would sit on the front porch. Squiggles has never been outside and I don't think he would even be tempted. So it was great that you got your darling baby back safe and sound.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that picture. A comfort to have kitty safe inside in real life as well as in the photo. I'm glad kitty is safe and sound.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your "arting" is beautiful. Thanks for sharing a story with a happy ending. Cats are cats. Our 4 are soon to be two as Shelley will be taking Uma and Chandler to her new house, which leaves me with the old lady kitty Princess Fattycakes and my cat Niamh. Since Niamh is a rescued feral cat, I have some awful thoughts about her getting away because she just doesn't like anyone but me. Nope, not gonna give that thought a toe hold in my old brain.
    xoxo Oma Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you got her back, they can be very independent. I put a 4 ft fence around my back and they like to stay within the safety of the confines.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so happy you got her back! Those are great recommendations! Thanks Marfi! I love your art piece! Very striking, powerful, beautiful and magical, Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your Tabitha kitty is so beautiful! Thank God you got her back! Very happy to hear that!

    The pic is awesome, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the framed black cat and gorgeous moon! Glad Tabathia is back & safe.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm so glad you got your kitty back! It's always scary when they get out. We have to watch our doors like hawks because Narcisa is so curious and we live on a busy street now.
    Your picture is beautiful! ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for the good and very helpful information and thank you for your lovely comments and it is very interesting.
    สุขภาพจิต

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your comment, I really appreciate it:)