“And above all,
watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you,
because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places.
Those who don't believe in magic will never find it.”
― Roald Dahl





Saturday, June 23, 2012

Fairy Shoe Challenge

It's time for the fairy shoe challenge at Frosted Petunias!
I hope you're ready!

What have the fairies planned for the midsummer festivities?
Let's take a peek...
We'll have to be extra quiet so as not to spook them..
We have to shimmy up a tree,
and slip behind those mushrooms..


It's all decorated!


Oh!I see dancing fairies and...




Flying fairies..

A bewitched creature twirling by a tree..

Some fairy food...

Is that a love potion?Be careful...

And underneath a flowering pomegranate tree.....

The fairy queen's shoes...


Time went by so fast!We have to go back now...the sun is coming up...

But when you get home leave me a comment and you'll have a chance at winning the fairy love potion and some other little treats:)

Thank you Anna for hosting this challenge...I can't wait till the Autumn one!

11 comments:

  1. I just love this post! And the fairie shoes - oh my how beautiful!

    blessings
    ~*~

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was so lovely to take a sneak peak into the fairy world with you.

    The shoes are very beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had a great time at the festivities! The shoes are lovely. I love how they sparkle!

    Chrislyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a magical tale and wonderously fabulous shoes! The vines, dainty flowers and oh the glitter...fairy magic indeed. But of course I knew how amazing they would be....for I know you come from the land of Faerie :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can I wear the fairy shoes just a little while longer! There's so much to see here in fairyland and I don't want to go home! Delightful my friend! And I could really use some fairy potions right now! Sweet hugs from the Florida fairyland!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh they came out gorgeous! love that green...they're really pretty ! thanks for visiting me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a magical party so glad I could visit. The shoes were an enchanted delight, such fun to see all the dancing.

    J x

    ReplyDelete
  8. so wonderfully magical!! I want some of that fairy food!!!!!!!!!
    cheers,dana

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those faerie shoes are absolutely lovely!!!! They sure take you to the most wondrous of places! Really a sweet post...thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Marfi, this is such an enchanting post. Your Fairy Queen's shoes are amazing! I would love a pair for myself to spin and dance in the flowers. Hugs, my lovely friend.

    ReplyDelete
  11. There must be something in the air. I've been yearning to take my kids on a fairy hunt. They're so cute trying to find fairies hidden inside hollowed-out trees and such. : )

    Love the fairies made from old Christmas bulbs. That's something I'd like to try with my stash of old bulbs.

    For now, stuck home with sick little ones so everything's put on hold.

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your comment, I really appreciate it:)