“And above all,
watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you,
because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places.
Those who don't believe in magic will never find it.”
― Roald Dahl





Sunday, August 3, 2014

Halloween Fun

 Well it's finally August again...it seems to have gone pretty quick..
But Fall and Halloween can't get here fast enough for me.

 I created this little Halloween card
using some  Lisa Kettell Design products.


 You need:
2 pieces of pretty scrapbook paper
1 piece of cardstock
chip board letters and shapes
orange tinsel trim
glass glitter
twine
vintage image
Hot glue gun 
glue stick
white glue
 scissors
glitter star stickers
black paint
 hole punch
pumpkin wand (toothpick w/pumpkin sticker)


cut out a small house shape using the scrapbook paper
glue them together
add vintage image to center
paint hat black on the candy party girl face
attach her to the vintage image
hot glue tinsel to house shape
glue house onto cardstock 

 

Add chip board letters to roof of house
coat chipboard moon shape with white glue
then cover in glass glitter
when dry attach to house with hot glue
 add star stickers and pumpkin wand
punch a hole through the top and thread twine in.




Hope you gt a chance to create one of these Halloween cards.
Can't start decorating too early right?

Don't forget that Haunted Humpday is coming up soon!
If you'd like to share a story please email me and I'll feature it! 

you can find doll parts and inspiration at Lisa's art fire shop

4 comments:

  1. Oh you shameless Halloweenaholic, look what you have created and then flaunted. I love your card. I love that you love Halloween so very much. xoxo Oma Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, and I completely agree - time for Halloween celebrations! :)

    After hearing about your health issues, and after the wonderful package you sent me this spring, I'd like to send you a little something too. Could I please have your address?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back GF! I bet you are loving doing Halloween projects! I know it is you favorite time of the year. I still want the summer to hang on...I wait all year for summer and good weather and it always seems way too short.
    Hugs, Lynnie

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your comment, I really appreciate it:)