“And above all,
watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you,
because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places.
Those who don't believe in magic will never find it.”
― Roald Dahl





Thursday, September 13, 2012

Halloween Gifts

Don't you just love getting gifts?Especially for no good reason?Especially if they're halloweenish??
My niece gave me these adorable salt & pepper shakers!!!they're magnetic, so Mr. vampire sticks to Mrs. vampire's neck.
These hand sanitizers smell so good!from my daughter) and the bat's eyes light up so you can use it as a flashlight!

My sister bought me this incredibly yummy coffee, it's PERFECT for this time of year.

Along with this gorgeous cup to drink it from..

Then, on Sunday a wonderful new friend treated me to lunch, I brought home an empty soup container....

and I turned it into a centerpiece...

which I will give away soon:)

It's like Christmas around here...except it's spooky, hahaha
Thank you to everyone that sent me get well wishes..it worked!
Have an happy weekend!!!

9 comments:

  1. Spooky is waaaay better! So glad you are, too!

    Those salt and pepper shakers are awesome!! Who knew those existed?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the salt and pepper shakers!!! lots of fun stuff - yep - feeling the spooky spirit!
    cheers, dana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that Salt & Pepper set. How lucky you are!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh such wondrously spooky yumminess!! Loooove the salt and pepper shaker. Lucky girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, my lovely young friend! I know, I've become almost a stranger to blogger, but I do return on occasion and post, but not today!! LOL

    Love your wonderful stuff. Especially that coffee mug...wonderful, as are the salt and pepper shakers...well, everything is wonderful. I'm hoping to put up my Halloween display this week, if I can muster my muses to accommodate me. My mother just turned 90 and she's suddenly having some health issues, so these worries preoccupy my thoughts and will to do a little celebrating. I'm planning on being in Austin during Halloween and take my adorable grandchildren out into the Texas night for some fun trick or treating, but again, all is hinging on my mother's health.

    Have a great week and I hope to return soon

    xxoo,
    Georgina

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Dear...
    very fun here...
    already ready for
    Hallows Eve I see!
    Happy Happy Sunday
    wishes!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Christmas a la Nightmare Before Christmas. ;) I love it all. Talk about creativity turning a soup container into a centerpiece...genious. I must find one of those bat flashlight hand sanitizers. They are adorable.

    Okay, I have earphones on and the music had paused so I forgot about it, when suddenly it started playing again while I was looking at your coffee bag and my heart nearly jumped out of my chest. hahahaha Love it.

    Thanks for stopping by, Marfi.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Marfi, look how far I have fallen behind! I'm so glad you are feeling better and look at these wonderful treasures you received. Wowza! I guess we just all adore you, my sweet friend. Hugs, Mina

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are amazing....everything is so creative! We have a Mimi's here...they sure are good! Have FUN!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your comment, I really appreciate it:)