“And above all,
watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you,
because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places.
Those who don't believe in magic will never find it.”
― Roald Dahl





Friday, July 8, 2011

Gifts

Hi!
It's Guerrilla Friday again!
I left this little fairyhouse on a car at the bank:)

And look what I found when I got home!!!! I know, I know, you must be thinking big deal, a 2 inch mushroom! but we never get them much around here, it's so dry all the time, I've not seen a real live mushroom for years! And here, in my yard...right where the fairy party happened to be...so you see, it's magic, a gift from the fairies!

I hope you all have a magical weekend.
see you soon!

10 comments:

  1. Looks like one good deeds makes another.

    ReplyDelete
  2. IT Is A gift from the Faeries!!

    :) :) :)


    Oh, I love the bird house :) you made someones day very special :)

    ~Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's the first thing I thought of when I seen the mushroom. A fairy!!! You're daughter would like that so much. I was so happy to see something new. It makes my day. You leave something out there in world for Guerilla Friday. For me, your updates is what you leave me!! Have a great weekend!!! I work 4-9:30 Saturday. Maybe I'll see you. Try to come to my line. Kind of hard now with the new numbering system, but if you can. Take care
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the mushroom and thought of a fairy right away. When you update your blog, that is my guerilla friday to me!! Have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have a very nice site, and I am now a follower. Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love your GF's
    that mushroom is so cool
    the fairy's were busy
    while you were at the bank!
    BEAR HUGS
    ~victoria~

    ReplyDelete
  7. That mushroom is amazing! Definitely fairy magic because you made someone smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Marfi, the fairies have your number...what a great little gift!! Love your G-Fridays...you just too adorable!!

    xxoo,
    Georgina

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Marfi, I don't know how I missed this post, but I did. Yes! Yes! Magical indeed, for your heart is so pure and kind. The fairies adore you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love mushies! I was taking lots of pics of them on vacation....they are truly something magical :)

    Makes me want to make a mushroom omelette...teehee!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your comment, I really appreciate it:)