“And above all,
watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you,
because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places.
Those who don't believe in magic will never find it.”
― Roald Dahl





Saturday, May 21, 2011

Sugar Queen

You know what you get when you combine this:

And this....

And this....

And this....

With this???

you get a candy crown!

Perfect for your sweetie, or yourself...
There's instructions on how to make one of these and so so many other styles in this book!
I made most of the candy with paper clay or artificial fruit, there's even some "fake" jelly babies on it:)
I was pretty inspired to make some of these too..

But sadly they were gone before the camera could flash:)
If you want to try out these cupcakes, leave me a comment and I'll send you your own 'sweet' package, and maybe some other goodies too.
Have a great weekend.

13 comments:

  1. Hi Marfi!

    That Crown is a confectionary lovin' queen's sweet dream!!! Absolutely fantastic in all it's yummy details!

    No doubt the edible creations you made were scarfed up right away....they look delicious :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marfi, you've been missed!! Love the crown...wonderful!! Sure, what the heck, send me instructions!!

    Have a great Sunday.

    xxoo,
    Georgina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marfi this crown would give me a sugar rush for a month!!!
    but it is gorgeous!!!
    i love cupcakes :D
    BEAR HUGS
    ~victoria~

    ReplyDelete
  4. How awesome! Delicious fun! I love the new look of your blog, too. So pretty! Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Marfi, how delightful! My sweet tooth is now in overdrive. I love your new background and the header is just enchanting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello ,
    absolutely fabulous!!!!
    love ,love ,love.
    please come to my blog to vote our dog Chicco because he's partecipacting in a concourse!!!
    big hugs ,thanks

    ReplyDelete
  7. :o) Yummy looking crown!
    :o) I love what you've done!
    ~*Thank you for leaving comments on my blog too!*~
    :o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh those photos make my mouth water but really I'm a chocolate gal! Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't even like gumdrops, but you make them look sooooo good!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Now that is one SWEET crown - love it! And I love your new blog header - so pretty x

    ReplyDelete
  11. SERIOUSLY SWEET!!!!!!!!! My granddaughters would go crazy!!!
    cheers, dana

    ReplyDelete
  12. Well I don't think that crown would make it to my head cause I would eat the ingredients while I made it, ha!

    Hugs,
    Jacalyn

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a cute crown. I've got that book too..lots of pretty crowns.

    Pink Sparkles,
    Stephanie ♥

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your comment, I really appreciate it:)