“And above all,
watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you,
because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places.
Those who don't believe in magic will never find it.”
― Roald Dahl





Saturday, October 2, 2010

Tea Time!

A wonderful gift arrived in the post!!
I was the winner of this adorable little stretched canvas from Cindy Adkins' whimsical musings

It is even more beautiful up close!
Not only that, she sent me this ATC with my initial on it!!


Thank you Cindy,your talent and generosity are much appreciated.

6 comments:

  1. congrats...
    don't you just LOVE when you get pkgs in the mail?
    HUGS
    ~victoria~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Marfi,
    I'm so glad it came! And I'm so glad that I could contribute to your "tea party" fun!!!
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely giveaway prize! Lucky you - congratulations~

    ReplyDelete
  4. way cool! My husband enjoyed meeting yours! Next year - Me and YOU!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Btw, is there a story behind your very interesting Header? I'm intrigued. So, I ask. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lucky, lucky YOU. These are lovely with their white color palette.

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your comment, I really appreciate it:)