“And above all,
watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you,
because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places.
Those who don't believe in magic will never find it.”
― Roald Dahl





Monday, October 11, 2010

Spooky Monday


Happy Spooky Monday!
I'm having some breathing issues so I'm a bit off today..
but I do want to show off this curious gypsy witch lady I found at a thrift store.
She was 2 dollars and looks handmade.
I think she feels right at home amidst the the pumpkins, crows and cats!
Check out Wendy's Adventures in Wonderland for more Spooky Monday fun.

8 comments:

  1. I love her. What a find. I wonder what stories she could have to tell and all the wonderful sites she is sure to have seen.
    ***Happy Spooky Monday***
    Spells and Wishes,
    WEndy from Wonderland

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you'll be feeling better soon :( Your new gypsy witch is a lovely treasure! I'm sure she does fit right in there....

    Perhaps she will read your fortune as a thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fell better soon- Love your Gypsy lady! When I was young, my 2 favorite ways to dress up for halloween were a witch and a gypsy! (still my 2 favorite ways - not much has changed over the years!)

    Happy Spooky Monday!
    -Blanche

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jill,
    I hope you're feeling better soon! And your doll you found is amazing!! Wow...what a find she is!!
    XO
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your handmade gypsy doll is neat-never sen one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i would agree...whe looks as intersting as most gypsys which i find intriguing...think she will fit right in with the season...

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great find! Feel better.

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your comment, I really appreciate it:)