“And above all,
watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you,
because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places.
Those who don't believe in magic will never find it.”
― Roald Dahl





Sunday, October 3, 2010

Spooky Monday

I cant believe it's the very first Monday in October...the days are going to just fly by.
Halloween decorations are being set up outside houses now...I noticed a few dressed up front yards today!
At first I was going to just post about spooky foods, but I got sidetracked...not everything in this post is edible, hahaha!
This little tin is filled with green, purple and orange kettle corn.



I don't usually like Poptarts, unless it's the brown sugar flavor, but I had to get these! They're really good. With a name like Choc-o-lantern, how could they not be?

This girl has been living here for about 6 years or so, sometimes on the sofa, sometimes a bookshelf..Helena started calling her 'Pumpkin Pie' last year and now we all say it.
Stuff like "why is Pumpkin Pie on the floor?" or "Gidget is eating Pumpkin Pie's foot!" I'm sure if any one heard us they would wonder.

Ok, this is the last thing I wanted to share today...
it's part of our Spooky Town collection, which has grown uncontrollably, this year!
It's fiber optic so it turns all different colors and the little ghost wiggles and jiggles.

Have a look at Wendy's Adventures in Wonderland for more Spooky Monday treats.

10 comments:

  1. All your 'spooky' stuff is so much fun! We don't have those pop-tarts available here in Canada. I still buy them for my 22 year old son. Pumpkin Pie is adorable! And I love your fibre optics piece. They look very cool when the lights are off and they can just do their thing in the dark. Have a great day!
    Lisa@SuburbanRetreat

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can have the pop tarts, I'll alter the box! Pumpkin Pie would like one, too. Happy spooky Monday. What a hoot of a post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulously spooky post....LOVE it!! what fun..always...I am enchanted!
    Victoria~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Spooky Monday!Love the dark background! That popcorn tin is so cute, I always see them but never tried them. I love kettle corn so you might have convinced me. Same with the poptarts! Pumpkin Pie and the wiggly ghost are too cute. Time to start bringing out the rest of my spooky stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  5. New to your Blog from Frosted Petunias....love the background music!

    I look forward to being a part of your Bloggy Life now...looks like I'll be having a lot of fun when I come to visit :) Can't have enough Halloween posts, huh?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your samplings for this week's Spooky Monday! I agree completely, it's wonderful to see all the decor set up, love it!
    ♥Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is just amazing how many decorations and food you can buy these days with a Halloween theme! I bet my daughter would love those pop tarts!

    Hugs,
    Jacalyn

    ReplyDelete
  8. Clever post! I love that tin! I'll have to keep a better eye out for Halloween packaged foods! What fun!

    -Blanche

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love seeing what all the food manufacturers come up with at halloween-the pop tarts are great!

    ReplyDelete
  10. hello,is wonderful i loved.kisses

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your comment, I really appreciate it:)