“And above all,
watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you,
because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places.
Those who don't believe in magic will never find it.”
― Roald Dahl





Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Spooky Monday

Happy Spooky Monday to you!
Thank you so much Wendy, I enjoyed every single one of them...
I hope everyone had fun at the Tea Party Anna From Frosted Petunias threw on the night of the full moon.
The Give-away winner from my party is going to be chosen on Friday night!
you will be receiving a fairy guardian

and a (new)Spooky Town piece called Skull Toss.

Today's Spooky Monday/Tuesday is a figurine I altered, the head fell off a few years ago, this is what she looks like before:

This is her after:


I put an old angel doll head on her & she's now a gypsy witch creature,
this is where she lives(it's really an old cabinet I got at goodwill..




Please go visit Wendy's beautiful blog to find more Spooky Monday treats.

7 comments:

  1. Love your tea party. Thanks for coming and visiting mine. I will take some of everything, it all looks delish. I love the cupcakes and all of the rest of the treats.
    Grea makeover on the doll.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sooooo spooooky...love how you altered the doll...i wanted to tell you...when the chair arrived i was so excited to rip into the box...i dug thru the paper and there it was...and i found the bag of treats for BEAR :D so my hubby...who is a so thorough and so into recycling...he smoothed every piece of the crumbled newpaper to put in his stack...and YOU know what HE found???? YES...those COZY soft SOCKS!!! Oh I am so glad he did...LOVE them...thank you again sweetie =)

    ~victoria~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your gypsy witch! Great re-do. Happy Halloween!

    Hugs,
    Jacalyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. You really know how to throw a spooky party.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy (Belated) Spooky Monday right back at you! Your fairy guardian looks like she'll keep all the creepy creatures away and I love the madeover gypsy witch ~ very enchanting! It won't be long now until all the ghosts and goblins start making their rounds. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, that's fabulous! What a great spooky Monday post. Thanks for sharing. I love your altered doll! Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just wanted to say thank you for your kind comment on my blog during the Practical Magic Blog Party even though I was in the process of moving.

    I love that guardian! Very cool! :)

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your comment, I really appreciate it:)