“And above all,
watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you,
because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places.
Those who don't believe in magic will never find it.”
― Roald Dahl





Monday, October 18, 2010

Spooky Monday

I just LOVE Spooky Mondays! Thank you Wendy !
I'd like to start off with some Halloween nutcrackers...

This little witch had doll hair which was falling off, so I removed it and replaced it with these fibers.

A silly little ATC I made...

And this guy... I found him at the thrift store the other day too, it flashes bright white every couple seconds. He looks pretty creepy against our Spooky town collection don't you think?
Hope you enjoyed my Spooky Monday this week..
Oh, one last thing!!! I found this at the grocery store, more spooky food!

8 comments:

  1. Ohhh, I quite enjoyed seeing all your ghostly creatures and scary characters! The wolfman nutcracker is very cute indeed! I also like your spooky town. Your home seems like so much fun during Halloween! Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a spooky showing for today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your ATC is great! I think that ghost is the best Halloween find I've seen this year.

    Darla

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hah! I love all your selections and just had to laugh with the macaroni ~ too cute!
    ♥Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your Halloween decor and atc!

    Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! Come back anytime : )

    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for stopping by my blog!!! It is so much fun to do! So great to meet other bloggers and be introduced to so many wonderful ideas, pictures, and inspirations! Your blog is TOO much fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all the nutcrackers. The new fibers on the witch's head are wonderful. My favorite is that little ATC. I am partial to that red hair. How cute.
    Happy Spooky Mondays
    Spells and Wishes,
    Wendy from Wonderland

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't think I've seen halloween nutcrackers-thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your comment, I really appreciate it:)