“And above all,
watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you,
because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places.
Those who don't believe in magic will never find it.”
― Roald Dahl





Friday, October 1, 2010

One Lovely Blog award!!!


I have been honored with a "One lovely Blog" award!!!!
Ms. Bingle's vintage Christmas has chosen me to have this! I'm so excited about it,
it's my very first one!
We are to choose 15 other blogs to pass the award onto so I have chosen the following:
Frosted Petunias
October Farm
Plumrose Lane
Things I learned from Bear
The wood beyond the world
Suburban Retreat
The Abramyan family
Altered Book lover
Sinderella's studio
Enchanting the invisible
The scrap happy witch
Heart of a wizardess
E-Witch
Cindy Adkins' whimsical musings
Jul's art niche
Thank you thank you!!!!!

10 comments:

  1. Yay..fabulous..Congrats to you!! And congrats to all! You are such a super generous soul..thanks for the lovely honor...i am touched..blessings and magic for sparkling up my night!Yay!

    and I so look forward to checking out all these blogs..some I know..and some totally new to me..yay..such fun!
    HUgs and sparkles sweet kindred!
    Victoria~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to you and thank you for passing this honour on to 15 others, including myself. I am very excited as this is also my first award! I'll be sure to visit the others and pass it forward to 15 others. Happy Pink Saturday!
    ~ Lisa ~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulation on winning!! And thank you for choosing me as well!! This is my first blog award and I am so super excited! You made my weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, thank you so much for the award! I am so excited and so happy!!! Yay!!

    Betty

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the award Sweetie...it was a nice way to get myself back into the swing of things SLOWLY...
    and thanks for stopping by with your kind comments...
    HUGS ~victoria~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on your award. I'm surprised you didn't find a way to put a pumpkin on it (grin).

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW - WHAT A SURPRISE!!! Thank you sooooooooooooooooooooo much... I love sharing my chaos and hope some days I put smiles on some faces!!! You are too kind!
    I too would like to pass it on...is that okay?
    cheers with bubbly celebration potions!
    dana

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh,this is such a wonderful surprise!!! Thank you so much!!! You are such a dear, Marfi!
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  9. As usual I'm late but ooh so thrilled to have someone really like my little Wood Beyond the World. Congrats to you as well, and the music is very lovely here too. Oh and just a little note ... I just posted today a couple of my witch's Bottles and was able to capture their radiance in the light.

    Make every day Magical •*´¨***~^..^~*Annabelle¸.•*´¨*¸*´¨*

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your comment, I really appreciate it:)