“And above all,
watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you,
because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places.
Those who don't believe in magic will never find it.”
― Roald Dahl





Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Awesome Gifts

Hello...
blogging has been like a magic amusement park for me.
Gorgeous things to see, delicious treats to eat, wonderful things to do, and the most incredibly inspiring, talented people to meet.
Right now I would like to show you some gifts I've recieved from two very special ladies.
Anna from Frosted Petunias has been helpful and inspirational from the very beginning, answering my questions and giving wonderful advice.
She sent me this:

That's one of her paintings! And here's a handmade spell booklet that holds three of her beautiful ATCs. She's an incredible artist.

Please click on the link and visit her if you have not done so yet...you will be spell bound with her blog.
Cindy from Cindy Adkin's Whimsical Musings is another glorious person. When it comes to new ideas, faith and giving, Cindy has no limit.
I ordered the little dream girl from her Etsy, and she sent me all this!

Then the other day we spoke some more about dreams and she made me this breathtaking 'Shrine to my inner-self'
it's filled with treasures!!


She also has prayer blog called I Owe It All To Him.
Thank you both for the gift of your friendship, and for the tokens of beauty and generosity you have shared.
If you get a chance please visit their blogs, you will be delighted!
Goodnight:)

10 comments:

  1. Wow..beautiful post..and such dazzling treasures..gorgeous..all so special..enjoy..and thanks for sharing!
    Victoria~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Marfi,
    Awww, how awesome for you to do this! And it was so fun surprising you!! And I just adore Anna, so I am so excited to be in this post with her--how super!!
    XO
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blogging is quite the adventure, isn't it! A wonderful neverending meet and greet of talented women and kindred souls! I've really enjoyed visiting you here!

    Thanks for sharing a few more :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Blogging really does give you the opportunity to meet like-minded individuals. You ladies are all so super talented and artistic. Beautiful gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What talent on this blog! I've looked back to see all the things that you've done on your posts. I saw that you are from Tucson, I love Tucson and miss it after having lived there many, many moons ago. The sunsets are fabulous! Thanks for stopping by too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww Marfi! You are so sweet to say all those lovely things. Isn't it amazing that the most unexpected but very best part of blogging has been the friendships we make? It's such a joy meeting kindred spirits like you and Cindy. I'm just tickled that you shared my little gifts here. I had even more fun putting it together for you! :)

    ♥Anna

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are so pretty! I love the little painting.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What beautiful gifts! This magical holiday season has really brought together many a wonderful soul. Enjoy, and thanks for sharing! Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dearest Marfi, thank you for your beautiful words and visit last night! And this art, oh dear, there is so much beauty to be had!!!!!!! ENJOY YOUR EVENING DEAREST! Anita

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi,

    isn't wonderful to meet peeps from blog world and result in these types of gifts? I just love it when a friend sends me anything such as these beautiful and precious GRAND expressions of true companionship....

    xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your comment, I really appreciate it:)