“And above all,
watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you,
because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places.
Those who don't believe in magic will never find it.”
― Roald Dahl





Friday, October 25, 2013

Something wicked this way comes!

Hi everyone!
There's a blog party being thrown by
called



It's a tour of our Halloween homes.
I'm going to use a few photos of our yard.

This skeleton is actually a wind chime!
It is the greeter at our back gate.



My favorite little ghost.



This creeper is in our front yard.


These lights are above our carport.


ooh! this one floats towards you when you stand in front of it!


There's a few neighborhood kids that are really afraid  of this ghoul, lol


This is the vampire tree.
She's made out of papier mache



The Feral cats out here love this 
little trick or treater.
because it's motion/sound activated



There's an army of these little paper decorations
all over the carport supports.


I love decorating the yard...I used to have coffins, pumpkins
and zombies everywhere, but over the years they
 have worn down, broken or just left..lol

Well, I hope you enjoyed the little 'tour' of my decorations.
Thanks to the 
Wicked Faerie Queen for hosting.
stop by her blog to take a look
at other haunted homes.

goodnight!



15 comments:

  1. SO many great Halloween decorations - I'm totally jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, this is fabulous!! I hadn't heard about this party and am going to visit everyone....LOVE that Ghoul! Great pics Marfi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It all looks wonderful, no one does anything like that where I live. I think I must move....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your yard looks brilliant all lit up and decorated. In the UK hardly anyone decorates outside, in fact I'm probably one of a small minority tries to decorates inside for Halloween. It's this time of year I really wished I lived in the States, you have such great ideas and products for Halloween that we never get to see in the shops. Your yard looks really fun.
    J x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love outside decorations. With our weather, it's a little difficult for us to decorate outside. I think I'm afraid of the ghoul, too!! lol! Love the vampire tree!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very Spooky even your cats look spooky, I'll bet you scare your trick or treaters. Delightful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What great decorations you have! And you seem to have them everywhere!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great Halloween Decor Marfi! That Ghoul hanging from the tree is my favorite, he is soooo spooky!!!
    ~diane

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just love all of your decorations and fun. I will come back later and walk through your yard again.Thank you for your comment.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh - I love your vampire tree! So inspiring :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just wanted to stop back by and say thank you for taking the time to email me such a nice comment yesterday. It was so sweet of you! As you can imagine, I was quite distressed after spending two days doing party posts just to find out my comments were not working! I finally manage -after several hours-to get it working again.
    Happy Halloween To You!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a wonderful yard! Fantastic decorations :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello....I am visiting from the Wicked Faerie Queen...and am your newest follower.... I adore all things Halloween....and you have some wonderful outdoor pieces.... I especially love the skelly windchime!!! Wicked cool! Looking forward to more visits and magic here!! Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love all the spooky cats and orange lights are my favorite... really festive and so Halloween!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your comment, I really appreciate it:)