“And above all,
watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you,
because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places.
Those who don't believe in magic will never find it.”
― Roald Dahl





Saturday, April 20, 2019

hello!



It's been about five months
since I've been able to post anything
on this blog.
Between having trouble with the computer itself 
to not being able to log into blogger
time has rushed by.

I miss visiting everyone
and finding out what they are up to.
  
Since I have (hopefully) 
fixed what was broken and found what was lost,
(laptop & passwords)
I will be able to post and visit regularly again.
 
Here are a few things I created recently..
there haven't been many, I seem to have a 
creative block lately.
 
This is a mini 4x4 canvas
with a bitty witch and her cat






These are wands made of felt and orange tree branches...







Has anyone watched Pet Sematary?
If so , what did you think of it?

Okay, I'll be dropping by your blogs this weekend..
I'm so glad to be back:)

 

11 comments:

  1. It's good to see this post come up in my news reader :) Welcome back! I love your witch piece and your delightful wands.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back to the Ether! You had me at cat. (-: and I love the star wand. I haven't seen the remake of Pet Semetary. The version with Fred Gwynne was ok. I really liked the book.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back. Love your creativity.
    I don't do horror so have missed Pet Semetary (without regret).

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's so good to see you back online. I was starting to worry about you. Your new canvas is beautiful and I love the bird and star wands. Pet Semetary (the original) has been my favorite movie AND book by King. It is wonderful. Not sure I even want to see a remake.

    I've been slowly working mu way through my blog list and want you to know that I have a similar blogger problem. I have been locked out of blogger. This is a devastating problem for me, especially since I am in the middle of my recycle campaign. However, I have set up a HOPEFULLY temporary blog to get me through until I can reclaim mine.

    https://alteredbooksandmixedmedia.blogspot.com/

    I hope you will visit me there, Marfi.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely to see your post here and all your creations.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Marfi, Welcome back. Once a week I log onto your blog. My heart did a flutter when I saw you are back on. I love the wands. The bird is so cute. Take care Christine

    ReplyDelete
  7. I believe I have been gone from blogger for a longer while than you...and without half as good of reasons. Slowly finding my way back, and happy to see you post again. I am absolutely smitten by your wonderful itty bitty witch and her itty bitty kitty. ~Robin~

    ReplyDelete
  8. In case you haven’t heard or read, I’ve now regained control of my original blog and have even posted on it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. i'm so glad you are back! and your art is as splendid as ever. i am in love with the canvas -- it is completely dreamy! hope that all your laptop problems are forever solved! happy weekend! xo

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your comment, I really appreciate it:)