“And above all,
watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you,
because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places.
Those who don't believe in magic will never find it.”
― Roald Dahl





Thursday, October 1, 2015

October Moon

It's finally here!
The month we've been dreaming about..
Now most of you can get your warm blankets, sweaters and boots out of storage..
Here in AZ, the days and nights aren't quite as crisp, today our high is 108.
I'm hopeful though, since the anticipated high on Monday is only 88!
We will see.

In honor of it being one of my favorite months
I have created a little canvas using my awesome 

For this I used the Carnival Lulu & Violet Wishes dolls.
 I painted a canvas with a spooky scene then added the girls with hot glue.
I used paper clay for the horns on Lulu and for Violet's pumpkin costume.
Their candy container is also paper clay.
 Here's Lulu taking her little sister out trick-or-treating!

You can find these and other adorable embellishments in Lisa's shop.
I'm also linking this to the Take a word challenge..
this week the word is: Moon.

I hope this month is beautifully eerie to you..
See you later
.

7 comments:

thank you for your comment, I really appreciate it:)