“And above all,
watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you,
because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places.
Those who don't believe in magic will never find it.”
― Roald Dahl





Friday, September 17, 2010

Pink Saturday

It's pink Saturday again!!!
I decided to show you a few pinks I have around the house.
I got this little bowl at a thrift store for 75 cents.

This birdhouse in in Helena's 'playground'. We found it at Home Goods:) when Paul was building her 'park' (as she calls it). I love how it looks a bit Victorian.

I put this teddy bear dress over a lampshade.It was bright pink so I poured alcohol inks on it randomly.It stayed pink, but I think it has a vintage look to it now.

This little one, I found at a yard sale under piles of old t-shirts and shoes for a dollar!!

Please visit Beverly at How sweet the sound for more Pinks.
Have a magical day.

8 comments:

  1. You found some great pinks for today. That little doll is a keeper. It looks like one of those are hard to find. I cannot remember the name of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pinks are super--that pink bowl is lovely. The little dress looks like a fairy princess-love it. Happy Pink Sat.
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  3. That bird house is beautiful! Great pinks today.

    Happy PS,
    Jacalyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. What happy Pinks!! So sweet. Happy Pink Saturday. Grace xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was so nice of you to visit the Marmelade Gypsy. And so glad I returned on a Pink Saturday! The birdhouse is especially delightful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well cripes. When I saw your blog banner start to pop up, I got SO embarrassed. Now, may I please add your blog to my sidebar? That way I'll know where I'm going and when (grin).

    BTW, that little doll would make a good mold for polymer clay heads. Just my mind working in overdrive today.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay! Such super inspiring pinks...lovely dish and dress...thanks for such a sparkling post!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your comment, I really appreciate it:)