“And above all,
watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you,
because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places.
Those who don't believe in magic will never find it.”
― Roald Dahl





Saturday, October 1, 2016

Welcoming October & cryptkeepers


 Hi!
Happy October!!
Can you believe it's finally here?
It's still hot, 
95 and sunny, but I'm not too upset by it..I'm not living under a tree with the sun beating down on me 
(as much as someone would hope) haha
It's chilly in this little haunted house of ours and We are happy!

Have you heard about 
They are just as crazy about Halloween there 
as I am here!
If you're posting VERY frequently about Halloween or you are having a month long blogging marathon,
You can be added to their list of Cryptkeepers.
Take a look here...if you're brave enough!
I saw this video on Facebook last and I think it's perfect for today!



I remember watching them as A child and now I get to watch them
with Helena..She really enjoyed them..
It was great, 
We lit up our jack-o-lantern and made sugar cookies while we watched.



Did you enjoy the black moon last night?
I made sure to take a bit of time to utilize the power it bestowed on us.


So that's it for now..
I hope you have a wonderful, magical first day of October..
 I'll be back very soon to post about more Halloween fun..
Don't forget to come back for Haunted Humpday!

Gotta go, We're making ghouls out of rocks..

m

6 comments:

  1. October has come home with all its yum, the Black Moon, and the Cryptkeeper Halloween marathon! What else can we ask for?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey sweet lady, guess who?? I'm actually here on blogger...it's been forever. I actually wrote a post too!! Love your 'tude about the season. Darn, I missed that black moon!! I'll be setting up Halloweenie here at the Autrey/Diaz compound in a few days....then it's Dia de los Muertos!! I'll be in touch soon...have you little something ready for shipping. Hope you like it. I was going through some of my inventory and I thought of you right away. Ok, time to run. Adios, and

    Besos,
    Georgina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy October!!! Excellent post! So much going on for this month! October should be 60 days!! LOL! Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am VERY HAPPY October is *here* Yay!!! :) Happy October, Sweet Blog Friend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. October has been great so far! Love all the Halloween yum.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have motivated me to go carve some pumpkins today!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your comment, I really appreciate it:)