“And above all,
watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you,
because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places.
Those who don't believe in magic will never find it.”
― Roald Dahl





Saturday, August 29, 2015

paint paint paint

How is it Saturday already?
The week really flew by for me!
 
We're only just getting monsoon-ish activity here...
unlike Tucson, where it seems to rain constantly.

Since it's been a while away from here for me,
I want to show you what I've made these passed few months...



































All of these are acrylic on canvas
with the exception of the last one..
she's paper mache, pipe cleaners, clay and plastic tubing.

I know I have other pieces but either I've not photographed them 
before they sold
or
I'm too tired to remember them at the moment!

currently, I am suffering with a bit of an 'artists block' I guess.
Cannot concentrate and I'm VERY distracted...
it's not too bad of a feeling in a way:-)
Hopefully I'll get back to painting soon.

ok...
the weekend is here and that means no homeschool and we get to
make our Halloween plans!
I'm hoping to start Haunted Humpday very soon..
are you as excited as I am!?

Have a wonderful weekend!!

 

8 comments:

  1. You've been busy! Love the art! Have a great weekend!
    blessings
    ~*~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your paintings, my favourite is the pink caped witch. Good to see you back blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all amazing, but that SPOCK painting is fantastic, just WONDERFUL! And that moon last night, that was outrageously wild,making the midnight sky almost like dusk. ENJOY!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yup, that top painting is the TOPS, over the top fabulous Marfi! Nice to see you here, friend. Hope you've been well. *smiles* Norma, x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love them all, especially the pale lady under the moon...

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are al so cute! And homeschooling is icing my butt already. I was the biggest bum over the weekend….I read two romance novels on Saturday and got nothing done! ;P

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love them all too! Be back for your Haunted Humpdays! Hugs,Tee

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, these paintings are great! You have been busy. I haven't been able to do much of anything craft/art wise because of school but I am looking forward to it next week- it'll be my break week.
    Looking forward to Haunted Humpday. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your comment, I really appreciate it:)