“And above all,
watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you,
because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places.
Those who don't believe in magic will never find it.”
― Roald Dahl





Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Little surprises

Hi everyone!
what do you get when you combine glittery stars and polka dots?? Well, I'm not sure either, but I'm know it's going to be something fun, especially when the stars were only fifty cents.

I love finding magical little treasures on a regular day. Look at these adorable cupcake ornaments that were 75% off.

And this kitty...he's perfect, no knocking iphones off the sofa and shattering the screen...no jumping up and landing in the toilet...no smacking you as you walk by..

And who else has seen the glittery bunches of daisies at Walmart? So cute!

It was a day filled with little surprises, the perfect kind of day to have I think.
And speaking of surprises....I have one for you, My two year blogiversary is on the 30th and I'm working on a glittery give away just for you!
Now to finish off the day I'm off to have a freshly baked brownie:)
see you soon!

15 comments:

  1. What great finds and Happy Blogaversery!
    -Kim :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely finds....I love the cupcake ornaments. It's always an adventure "building" something from something else. Happy fun time. Oma Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. ~good morning my sparkling little friend...now thats my kind of kitty though i don't think my littles would agree! i love the stars you found and can't wait to see what you will do! i hope this finds you well and in good spirit...much love light and blessings~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all your yummy glittery goodies Marfi! Happy almost 2 yr blogiversary!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love the cupcake ornaments ... my daughter would just love these as she is a baking blogger. We have nothing like this is our area, and there are tons of people here. Thanks for sharing.

    Love and Happiness to ALL !

    ReplyDelete
  6. love those glittery things..
    that which sparkles
    inside and out...
    love your header...
    it is indeed a magical
    avenue...these stories
    we call fairy tales...
    blessings dearest...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE those glittery flowers....I don't "do" Walmart....but I may to brave the crowds to find these!!! Can you please pass me a brownie???

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh! I forgot to tell you how much I love the new look of your blog....the banner at the top is fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So much awesomeness. I love the glittery daisies!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love all your sweet surprises, dear Marfi! You really scored :D. And I LOVE your new banner! Have a beautiful evening dear friend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Blogiversary, Marfi!

    I love all the cute ornaments you found, especially the cupcakes.

    Since it's so late I won't say have a wonderful evening, but have a wonderful day tomorrow!

    Blessings,

    Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  12. What fun little treats!!!! Those cupcake ornies are so sweet, and those flowers are just adorable. Hope you enjoyed that brownie, and happy early blogaversary!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh Marfi, I ADORE those little cupcake ornaments and the glittery daisies the most. How sweet! So Baby Tuna smacks you as you go by? My Herger likes to jump out from around corners and under the bed and scare me. Of course after 2 years of living with him I usually can always tell what he's up to but it is still funny. May you have many more days of surprises, sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  14. In honor of your blogiversary... TAG you're it! http://everymagicalday.wordpress.com/2012/01/16/weve-been-tagged-11-random-things/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Marfi you did find lots of goodies the cup cakes are darling and so is the kitten .... he needs a cute hat and I'm loving the new banner.... very you

    Hugs wendy

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your comment, I really appreciate it:)